I got a lot of questions of people that want a special place to post their tutorial, or want to learn something. So we added a nice Tutorial Thread. Feel free to post your tutorials, but remember. Keep it nice and clean.
- Use some pictures in your tutorial
- Get a real end result, so not just one line of code
- If its not your own, please give credits
- Dont link outside to other forum
- Links to programs (notepad++, etc) are allowed
- If you use project files, dont forget the virus scans!
If you think we miss a category, or really need some kind of tutorial? Just ask one of the admins, maybe we can help you out!
Last edited by Dountill; 04-18-2013 at 05:17 PM.