Thread: VPN Book (FREE)

VPN Book (FREE)

The best paid vpn is it's cheap and starts at $6.

ok let me start by saying I did not write this, i got this from the other forum I post on. It was wrote by Hollywood0Undead

You will need to make sure you have downloaded openvpn for your respective operating system. I will redo this tut for linux users and provide the code to my shell script I use to work with it. also if anyone knows of any other good freeVPNs that use openvpn please let me know. i am trying to build a shell script that will randomly switch between vpns in specific time intervals.

Well the title says it all, Free VPN.
    If you have just started hacking, you would of been recommended to get a VPN and well obviously some of the VPN on the market are either expensive or keep logs. If you are Interesting in getting a free VPN I would recommend reading my tutorial below.

Step 1 - Go to

Step 2 - Click on "accounts free" (as shown below)

Step 3 - Click on "UDP" port "53" ( the link is ) after you have downloaded the .zip, downloaded the "OpenVPN client" ( and install it.

Step 4 - Now regarding the .zip you show extract the two files onto your desktop and then drag and drop the two files to C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config

Step 5 - Now open the OpenVPN.exe and you should see a screen like below;

Step 6 - Now go back to and copy the username and password.
    and paste them In the openVPN

Credits: Hollywood0Undead
    Last edited by Jack; 05-01-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Your copy paste did not work, your link was bugged, fixed it for you

As a customer, it is important that you get the best possible experience and that you are able to get assistance at any time. The VPN providers should have compatibility with hardware systems because you need to make sure that you can enjoy secure and anonymous connection with the devices that you normally use. PrimoVPN allows that so that is why I am using it until today, I recommend this to you guys.