Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Color-Craft Shop - [AUTOBUY] CDkeys $2, Keystealers, Autobuys!

Color-Craft Shop - [AUTOBUY] CDkeys $2, Keystealers, Autobuys!

AutoBuy http://dayzkeyz.org

Please vouch after receiving your goods if you have any problems contact me on Skype Thank You :3
    I can also help with programming support if you are ever stuck with something Hit me up on Skype :P
    Last edited by flapstik1; 05-08-2013 at 03:51 PM.

!VOUCH! Bought the key stealer and Autobuy! Fantastico!
    My Products:
    Rustler v4: $10
    Infistar v7: $8
    Keys: $2 each
    Autobuy Accounts: $10

Quote Originally Posted by DayzLegendz View Post
    !VOUCH! Bought the key stealer and Autobuy! Fantastico!
    You vouch because its you, or your friend. your key autobuy is also registered on that domain

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    You vouch because its you, or your friend. your key autobuy is also registered on that domain
    Yea but he Bought a Key Stealer and His AutoBuy off me He has every right to make a legit Vouch even if He is my friend.
    Stop making pointless Comments and continue with your RuneScape account Stealer :P

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by flapstik1 View Post
    Yea but he Bought a Key Stealer and His AutoBuy off me He has every right to make a legit Vouch even if He is my friend.
    Stop making pointless Comments and continue with your RuneScape account Stealer :P
    Please dont be rude to staff,
    Or other members of SSH!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Broke rule #7, incase you dont know what #7 is then perhaps go look over all the rules.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

You're the same kind of person as your friend. Stealing sources and claiming its yours. Have a nice day
    Last edited by Harry; 05-02-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    You're the same kind of person as your friend. Stealing sources and claiming its yours. Have a nice day
    Listen bro I don't steal sources I buy them And I have proof of this I am allowed to edit sources With the permission of the Owner of the source Im sorry
    If I was rude to you but I don't like seeing comments on my Threads accusing my customers of fake vouching when clearly they are not.

Listen bro I don't steal sources I buy them And I have proof of this I am allowed to edit sources With the permission of the Owner of the source Im sorry
    If I was rude to you but I don't like seeing comments on my Threads accusing my customers of fake vouching when clearly they are not.
    No problem. You are not suggesting its yours I misread that. Have fun selling

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

paid for a key and when i expect my CD key i get none on my screen and none sent to me by email. Good service. Your shop is still allowing the purchase of single keys, so why did I not get mine?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast