Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Afitz200's First Test Application (VB)

  1. #1
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10

    Afitz200's First Test Application (VB)

    This is my Test application that i made with VB
    Pretty cool huh, There isn't anything there, But i would like challenges from u guys for me to add to the menu : D
    Ill add credits and such

    Anyway, Here it is!

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Afitz200; 05-02-2013 at 08:21 PM.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  2. #2
    Senior Member MrSohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    5
    Here is a challenge ;P

    Add downloads that would allow you to download anything added to SSH

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    5
    How did you make it Afitz O.O
    Please tell me i want to learn vb

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  4. #4
    Senior Member Tynted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In glory hole sucking
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizan View Post
    How did you make it Afitz O.O
    Please tell me i want to learn vb
    2 labels, 2 buttons

    Code:
     Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
            Process.Start("http://www.safeskyhacks.com")
     End Sub
     Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
            Process.Start("http://safeskyhacks.com/Forums/showthread.php?1358-Afitz200-s-First-Test-Application-(VB)&p=6957#post6957")
     End Sub

    But it looks like he used some sort of PresentationBuildTasks to help or something ?
    Maybe to generate code, I dunno, never really seen it before
    Last edited by Tynted; 05-03-2013 at 07:53 PM.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    5
    LOL I know i was trolling on him.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  6. #6
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynted View Post
    2 labels, 2 buttons

    Code:
     Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
            Process.Start("http://www.safeskyhacks.com")
     End Sub
     Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
            Process.Start("http://safeskyhacks.com/Forums/showthread.php?1358-Afitz200-s-First-Test-Application-(VB)&p=6957#post6957")
     End Sub

    But it looks like he used some sort of PresentationBuildTasks to help or something ?
    Maybe to generate code, I dunno, never really seen it before
    Yea, Pretty easy, Lol i want challenges, That way it can be more than 2 buttons and 2 labels:P
    Not to strong, Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSohail View Post
    Here is a challenge ;P

    Add downloads that would allow you to download anything added to SSH
    I said, Start easy XD

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  7. #7
    Senior Member Tynted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In glory hole sucking
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizan View Post
    LOL I know i was trolling on him.
    Yeah I could kind of tell ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by Afitz200 View Post
    Yea, Pretty easy, Lol i want challenges, That way it can be more than 2 buttons and 2 labels:P
    Not to strong, Yet



    I said, Start easy XD
    Well you could just go through every thread and individually add each attachment lol
    Or just add ones that people request

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  8. #8
    Senior Member MrSohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    5
    Make a database and a script that adds all the attachments to that database(a little php required) than make a simple vb app that would just download the attachment from that database

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  9. #9
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSohail View Post
    Make a database and a script that adds all the attachments to that database(a little php required) than make a simple vb app that would just download the attachment from that database
    This would be difficult because i would need a bot signed in to go on the forum and download all the attachments automatically!

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •