Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the Chewstar Leek :/

Banned

Angry Regarding the Chewstar Leek :/

Yeah sad news,

I hope it doesn't only drive me crazy the way these kiddies behave.
    They beg for months for a new release, some one finally leeks it, and then they wonder why everything gets detected so quickly. I mean come on, they are merely getting a 10 minute finger to arse stimulation from these released hacks.
    I know that the leeker(s) will be reading this post, and I want to get across that it should not be tolerated. People wonder why major produces such as atomic aim, VG, infistar, Wigleg, and many others stop making hacks. It's because the community discourages them by releasing their work to the public without any consent. People claim others menus as their edit for changing the file name.

Just my little rant, I had to let of some steam, not at the fact that technically I have had a loss in money, but in the fact that people are still doing this. If this was a planned release with Atomic Aim and SSH's consent, that would be slightly more understandable.

PS: To those major hack creators, there are still some of us out their that are willing to pay and appreciate your hacks rather than mooching of your brilliant releases. Do not let these worthless peasants discourage you.

Regards - The good guys.

#rantyeahimmadd.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

I feel you geordant

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Very Important Person
    To be honest, I don't see what's so great about the chewstar menu. Almost nothing changed compared to infistar ssh and almost nothing changed between infi v7 and ssh. The "content creators" are just slightly modifying their menus and then selling them to idiots like me who actually pay for the shit. When I got the menu and ran it for the first time I felt swindled and I was thinking about leaking it. Especially because the sellers pretend like it's somehow traceable and try to intimidate you if you buy from them and I know for a fact that it isn't.

If you want people to not leech you need to stop swindling them out of their money with minor edits being sold as "GREAT NEW MENU! UNDETECTED RE!" undetected my ass and brand new my ass.

SSH-Admin/Leader
    The thing is, I have had a 9 year old release one of my RE's
    Then he complained about How he paid money then it was detected,
    He asked for a refund... Which i offer when it gets detected after a sale,
    I told him to send me his file,
    He was using the un coded RE, AND.... He released it -_-
    Yea, He does not receive sales anymore XD

But stop leaching, Then u insult infistar for "Making shitty RE's"
    NO! YOUR DECODING IT! DECODING MAKES IT GET DETECTED FASTER!!!!
    THEN YOU LEACH IT, GOD DAMN IDIOTS!

So yea, These people are horrible <3

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Why not just comment in some random number in some random file in the scripts for each person, so when someone leaks it you can tell whose it was (unless they found this random number and changed it)?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynted View Post
    Why not just comment in some random number in some random file in the scripts for each person, so when someone leaks it you can tell whose it was (unless they found this random number and changed it)?
    I have a ID system with joker hax...

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Camjake...

Someone make this sticky. This needs to stay. I agree with you. All of that hard work, released to the public. It is immature and stupid. Code your own shit instead of leaking other's!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camjake View Post
    Someone make this sticky. This needs to stay. I agree with you. All of that hard work, released to the public. It is immature and stupid. Code your own shit instead of leaking other's!
    I won't stop leaking these menus because of how I've been treated by safe keys, and this community. Had I not been treated like shit & scammed by Mr. Safe Keys initially I wouldn't be doing these things. So try a little harder next time, some guy who goes by Noah on a different site is the one who gave me the menu to be leaked. Be mad at him. Literally took me 5 minutes to decode the ads using a sqf decrypter.. be a little more creative
    Last edited by 1lock1; 05-11-2013 at 09:41 PM.

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lock1 View Post
    I won't stop leaking these menus because of how I've been treated by safe keys, and this community. Had I not been treated like shit & scammed by Mr. Safe Keys initially I wouldn't be doing these things. So try a little harder next time, some guy who goes by Noah on a different site is the one who gave me the menu to be leaked. Be mad at him. Literally took me 5 minutes to decode the ads using a sqf decrypter.. be a little more creative
    Why the hell should we be mad at him?
    Ur the one that released it!
    Whatever safekeys did to u must be ur fault, Not knowing how to buy a freaking Key!
    Dont take it out on us, How were we rude to u when u only have 2 posts?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast