Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the Chewstar Leek :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lock1 View Post
    I won't stop leaking these menus because of how I've been treated by safe keys, and this community. Had I not been treated like shit & scammed by Mr. Safe Keys initially I wouldn't be doing these things. So try a little harder next time, some guy who goes by Noah on a different site is the one who gave me the menu to be leaked. Be mad at him. Literally took me 5 minutes to decode the ads using a sqf decrypter.. be a little more creative
    You and Safekeys may have your beef, but atomic aim? Infistar? I can't see how you have have a bad relationship with them. Don't try and justify leeking, it can't be.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Afitz200 View Post
    Why the hell should we be mad at him?
    Ur the one that released it!
    Whatever safekeys did to u must be ur fault, Not knowing how to buy a freaking Key!
    Dont take it out on us, How were we rude to u when u only have 2 posts?
    You banned my other safesky account so jokes on you. How do I not know how to buy a key btw? Your logic is flawless

SSH-Admin/Leader
    You banned my other safesky account so jokes on you. How do I not know how to buy a key btw? Your logic is flawless
    I banned your other account?
    Name?
    Reason?
    Valid?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geordant View Post
    You and Safekeys may have your beef, but atomic aim? Infistar? I can't see how you have have a bad relationship with them. Don't try and justify leeking, it can't be.
    I honestly wouldn't do it had Safe not been such a douche in the past, the points you two are trying to make are invalid.. Gang up on me if you wish but I could care less. If I didn't leak it Noah was going to, so I beat him to it. I even waited a week to leak it so it's not like you guys didn't get your fun out of it.

Banned
    I banned your other account?
    Name?
    Reason?
    Valid?
    Doesn't matter now, its done and over with and the reason was "We All Hate You" Perm ban for expressing a opinion. Pretty sure it came from you. I'm done replying though was just telling you why so you can stop flaming my release thread.

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Doesn't matter now, its done and over with and the reason was "We All Hate You" Perm ban for expressing a opinion. Pretty sure it came from you. I'm done replying though was just telling you why so you can stop flaming my release thread.
    confined
    Yes, That wasn't me, That was kiwiboy...
    Please Pm why you were banned, And/or why kiwi would want to ban you so we can get this solved!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    confined
    Yes, That wasn't me, That was kiwiboy...
    Please Pm why you were banned, And/or why kiwi would want to ban you so we can get this solved!
    It was not me. My account got hacked if you look at the global announcement. And I do not want anyone banned.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12