Thread: A casually late Introduction by the one and only Harry

Arrow A casually late Introduction by the one and only Harry

Hello I am Harry and I am 15 years, I live in The Netherlands in a small village called Huizen nearby Amsterdam. I am currently on High school and finishing my final year.
    This is my exam week so I won't be online as much
    After my graduation I don't want to leave school yet, I want to go study a higher level.
    When I am finished with that I want to go to the Movie school in amsterdam because I want to be a director. This is a dream that I have had since I was 11 years old. My dad and my grandad were both Directors for some time. My passion for filming and editing clips have been keeping me busy the past 4 years. I made a shit ton of real life videos but also call of duty edits and way more!
    I am also a really creative person. I love making things on my computer I do GFX and much more. I like to learn and I learn really fast. The only bad thing is that I really don't like reading.
    I like learning by doing which is maybe some slower in some cases but for me it isn't because I can't concentrate more then 10 minutes when I am reading :P.
    I have been in the DayZ hacking community for about a year now. I started around this time last year. I had some breaks but always got back to it.
    Nowadays I don't play it anymore though I am still intrested in the market. I Do alot of HTML for websites that is my strongest side of coding.
    Now more about my personal life.
    I play baseball on a high level and I love it. I spent my monday and thursday evening with it and most of the times saturday morning aswell.
    I live together with my dad my mom and my sister who is 13.
    We are not a very rich familly. My dad makes alot of money but has to pay all his earned money except the minimum wage because he was screwed over by his boss.
    We are a very happy familly and we almost never complain about our situation. I am not a broke son of a bitch I can afford clothes and stuff xDDD.
    Soo eehm.. That was basiclly it, if you want to know some more just ask down here. I hope you have fun on the forums!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Welcome Sir Harry.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

xD
    Welcome mate

/I guess I need to make one too :P

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    Welcome!