Thread: Onion Stresser Scam?

Camjake...

Onion Stresser Scam?

Hey I just bought onion stresser and it isn't letting me do anything! Please help! Thanks, Camjake.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

That is the problem with stressers. I bought something like 15 lifetime stressers like 2 weeks ago i'm down to 9 and all of them are so weak. That's why SSH Booter is so good because even if tomorrow, i stop working on it you still can use it forever lol. I can honestly say when i ddos someone with SSH Booter they go down right away as apposed to all the other stressers out there.
    I'm sorry to hear about you're loss of money. =/

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

I personally use Titanium, its prolly best one on that list, but as sky said SSH booter is/always will be better

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Hi sir, we are most definitely not a fraud. You may find our thread here: http://safeskyhacks.com/Forums/showt...ues&highlight=

There was an issue at that time with our autobuy and that's the reason why your account hasn't been activated automatically. We had to activate every single account manually and I believe that I activated yours aswell.

I would really appreciate if you could close/remove this thread as it brings a negative reputation to our name.

Please if you want report a scam, dont report to Discussion section, but to Scammer section.
    Glorious if you have solved the problem.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by camjake View Post
    Hey I just bought onion stresser and it isn't letting me do anything! Please help! Thanks, Camjake.
    You did not post this in the proper section.
    This is not a onion stresser forum, or support section. You dont not post here about possible scamming and such,
    If you would like to post about a scamming, Please go to the scamming section.

Quote Originally Posted by onione View Post
    Hi sir, we are most definitely not a fraud. You may find our thread here: http://safeskyhacks.com/Forums/showt...ues&highlight=

There was an issue at that time with our autobuy and that's the reason why your account hasn't been activated automatically. We had to activate every single account manually and I believe that I activated yours aswell.

I would really appreciate if you could close/remove this thread as it brings a negative reputation to our name.
    This thread will be closed due to the fact that we dont need it and the reasons above.
    It will not be removed for various reasons.

//CLOSED

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV