Thread: Coding a Custom Menu .hpp / Rsc

Coding a Custom Menu .hpp / Rsc

Custom User Interface

I'm working with Jurugi ( VG coder ) to develop a way to inject custom class files into arma.

This is the custom class file I've coded and plan to inject.

Any feedback on what to add/remove/change would be appriciated.
    Remember, this is not a .sqf, but a .hpp file. So many things are possible ( with user interface shit )

[ This is a listbox ] ^ ______________________________[ This is a command box for commands like /help, /kill, /message all ] ^___________________ [ another listbox for hacks ] ^
    ._________________________________________________ ______________[ And the box above it is the Main Hack List Box ] ^ _____________________________________

Cheap, Secure, Reliable Web Hosting

But can you please explain more what a .hpp is and what can we do with it in Arma

Quote Originally Posted by MrSohail View Post
    Looks nice.
    But can you please explain more what a .hpp is and what can we do with it in Arma
    Header file written in the C++ programming language; may contain data types, constants, and variables; can be inserted into a .CPP source code file using the #include directive; used for storing reusable components of code.

C++ header files are more often seen with the .H extension, which is also used as the default extension for header files for the C programming language.

Stole from some dictionary website

.hpp = what is called when you do createDialog;

for example

CreateDialog "rscConfig_EditorMain";

refers to a .hpp somewhere ingame that says

class rscConfig_EditorMain : rscStandardDisplay {
    code code defining code