Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New XBOX will be named 'Infinity'

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    C:\Users\Hafiz\Desktop\Porn
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    New XBOX will be named 'Infinity'



    As the discussions rise, and debates are beginning, the official statement has been made declaring the name for the new XBOX to be Infinity. Microsoft will officially unveil their secrets on May 21st at their event which will answer all questions that many XBOX users, and gamers may have regarding the new XBOX. Leaked images of the new XBOX and information regarding it were leaked earlier this week to Reddit.

    Anyone excited for it?

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    FlameInclusive.com
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by badkingpro View Post


    As the discussions rise, and debates are beginning, the official statement has been made declaring the name for the new XBOX to be Infinity. Microsoft will officially unveil their secrets on May 21st at their event which will answer all questions that many XBOX users, and gamers may have regarding the new XBOX. Leaked images of the new XBOX and information regarding it were leaked earlier this week to Reddit.

    Anyone excited for it?
    Not really. Sold my 360 like a year ago.
    I am sticking to PC as usual (:

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    C:\Users\Hafiz\Desktop\Porn
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't know I tend to find FPS games slightly more fun on console probably cause of the analogue sticks.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    5
    Probably the same console practically. Only way they will get me to buy it is anti-aliasing and no 30 frame cap.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  5. #5
    Senior Member Tynted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In glory hole sucking
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Youyoyo27 View Post
    Probably the same console practically. Only way they will get me to buy it is anti-aliasing and no 30 frame cap.
    Yeah them GTA 4 tree shadows

    Anyways, everything I read always say Duragno so where is Infinity coming from?

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  6. #6
    Bad Ass deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Earth , where else?
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynted View Post
    Yeah them GTA 4 tree shadows

    Anyways, everything I read always say Duragno so where is Infinity coming from?
    Durango was the name of the original dev kit. Infinity is the "final" product . Although I'm sure it will wind up like the 360 and they will have 7 different models for it.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  7. #7
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    looks like you were wrong my friend

  8. #8
    Bad Ass deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Earth , where else?
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shady View Post
    looks like you were wrong my friend
    I think he is talking about the mother board. As for the 360 there were the following : Xenon , opus , falcon , zephry , jasper , valhalla , and trinity motherboards.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •