Name (First):

Marc

Alias (what you prefer to be called):

Toni/Zer0

Germany

Time Zone:

GMT+1

Hours Available On Forum:

Up to 6 hours a day , less on weekends (still 4 hours tho)

Do you have any experience with vBulletin:

I used to create and sell plugins for vBulletin boards, I customized some things for Seth on sethhack.net for example.

Position Applying for:

Since im more into reverse engineering and security these days I would like to have an eye on attachments , downloadlinks and contents users post. Im sick of seeing this forum flooded with kids who throw a bunch of c+p together and claim it as their's. Not sure if there's a special position for that so I apply for the moderator position.

Do you know Any Coding Languages (If so please provide source code):

HTML , PHP , C# , Lua

Not sure what to provide here but im willing to show my coding skills if they're needed.

Have you ever edited sqf:

I took a look in some sqf files to see how scripting in arma works but I didnt really add something , its pretty simple to understand tho. I work with Read or Write Processmemory to cheat in Arma , I felt scripting is too easy to detect.

Have you ever created your own script:

See above.

Do you have a decompiler:

.NET Reflector , OllyDbg

Do you have sandbox tools:

Sandboxie but mostly I just use a VM.

Give an example of the last time you ran a sandboxed program:

Ran a keystealer someone sent me to find out where the keys are sent.

Do you have Skype:

Yes.

Do you have a Microphone:

Yes.

Languages you Speak:

German , English , Croatian

Do you have any prior experience with this position:

I never really moderated a forum but im familar with forums and forum software so there shouldnt be any problems.

Why we should choose you:

I have experience with forums and I know how to manage them. Im a nice and social guy and used to interacting with people, I love to solve problems (between 2 people or in a program) and working together with others. At first I thought this forum would just be like any other with kids raging at each other and I registered just to buy keys but now I really see potencial for the forum to grow and be a big part of the DayZ cheating scene and I would love to be a part of it too.

I didnt post much and many of you might not (yet) know me but I hope you give me a chance to show that I can help to improve the forum and keep it free of kids and malicious content

Bye

Toni

Not a good time

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Well I'm not expecting to get the mod position instantly after the whole shit that happened. Just wanted to let the staff team know that I'm interested and I'm willing to show them that they can trust me.

Can you help me find molly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Well I'm not expecting to get the mod position instantly after the whole shit that happened. Just wanted to let the staff team know that I'm interested and I'm willing to show them that they can trust me.
    You cant show trust, trust has to be earned! Try making more posts, do things so people remember your name. Then you are on the good track!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by Dountill View Post
    You cant show trust, trust has to be earned!
    Thats what I tried to say