Thread: Geordant- Staff Application.

Banned

Cool Geordant- Staff Application.

Name (First): Geordan. - J-o-r-d-a-n

Alias (what you prefer to be called): Geordza, Geo.

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Hours Available On Forum: 2 hours minimum every day. (All day Saturday and Sunday)

Do you have any experience with vBulletin: Yes.

Position Applying for: Moderator.

Do you know Any Coding Languages (If so please provide source code): Learning C++ through online tutorials. (Not enough just yet to put together a program)

Have you ever edited sqf: Yes

Have you ever created your own script: No

Do you have a decompiler: Yes: .netreflector 8.0.

Do you have sandbox tools: Sandboxie.

Give an example of the last time you ran a sandboxed program: When running a program that I was unsure about.

Do you have Skype: Yes, skype: Geordza

Do you have a Microphone: Yes

Languages you Speak: English, Hebrew.

Do you have any prior experience with this position: Yes, moderated a clan forum, (BallisticX). And previously on SSH.

Why we should choose you: I have had a lot of experience as a moderator and are continuously striving to find improvements to SSH. I know the order in which staff and the general community should behave. I am always available to offer my services and support no matter the situation at hand. I want people to know that I am friendly and can be easily approached if any questions or concerns arise. I luckily have a useful trait of being able to pick up new things fast and with ease. So adjusting to your preferences in any given situation will be a breeze. I am hard working and highly motivated to give my continuous help towards this forum in an attempt to keep it as the most favorable, profitable and advantageous hacking site on the web.
    I also have moderate skill in Photoshop, so I can assist in GFX art if anyone requires. (Have already helped Safe Keys and SkyFather)

Anything we missed: As I mentioned before, and as most of you know I was a moderator a couple of days ago before this hacking scandal. I want to reapply for the moderator position for I believe that in a time like this, SSH requires a loyal mature and supportive staff. I want to take this opportunity to prove to you guys that just because I am no longer moderator, doesn't mean I 'throw in the towel'. I care just as much about this site weather I'm am in a position of staff or not.

If this is not the right time, I understand, but loyalty to you will always remain with me.

Regards Geo

`See you on the battlefield soldier!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    ol bump, waiting for review

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

SSH-Admin/Leader
    //ACCEPTED
    duh :P

The Best VPN!