Sponsored Stream:

Thread: Window data recovery

Window data recovery

hello,
    i was creating a windows 10 usb to install win 10 on my other pc when selected my hard drive instead of usb ( i know i am an idiot). i didn't realize this until it

ended and i sw my usb was untouched while hard drive now was renamed ad now 32 gb. (it is actually 300 gb) the rest of the hard drive is now unallocated space. this

hard drive contains very important phd files

Download Link :- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/

Download Windows File Recovery Tool to restore all your damaged data saved in various storage devices including Hard Disk, Pen Drive, Memory Card, External Drive, etc. Our solution helps user when they need to recover deleted/damaged/inaccessible data from physical and Virtual Disk drives saved with any all popular file systems such as FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, etc. Our Windows File Recovery Tool can runs easily in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, etc. and can recovers all types of data e.g. Text File, Videos, Pictures, Audio, Complete Folder, etc. Read more: www.recoveryandmanagement.com/2016/06/13/excellent-solution-windows-data-recovery