Thread: Features of EDB to PST Converter tool:

Features of EDB to PST Converter tool:

There is multiple Software are available in online market for conversion EDB to PST but I recommend you to choose the finest and trusted EDB to PST Converter. It is basically user-friendly tool with advanced feature. with this software you can get a easy recovery process to get out all different kinds of EDB File corruption issues which generate by default like as:- unavailability of internet, jet engine errors , software & hardware failure. Dirty shutdown errors, file size errors etc. You can choose multiple formats to convert EDB File Data like as: PST/ EML / MSG and other. Users can transfer emails from Exchange Mailboxes with all elements like as: -properties/ journal/ calendar/ attachment/ appointment etc. When you recover EDB Data to PST than you can choose split function to break oversize of PST File into small PST File up to 5GB. Demo version is also available in this software which is totally free of cost and helps to convert 25 EDB Emails per folder into every format.

Get more features of this software so visit here :- https://recoverygadgets.wordpress.co...pst-converter/

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. Its hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.