Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free Ip collection tools

  1. #1
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10

    Free Ip collection tools

    Working, Skype resolver, Even after latest patch!
    www.skype2ip.org
    Its in French, So good luck

    Ip for a website (Hostname resolver)
    http://get-site-ip.com/
    In English, With humor

    Ip tracing, Find where a ip is!
    http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/
    Enter IP in top right corner

    Don't spend money,
    Google

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  2. #2
    Member


    kcrossey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Skype2ip always seems to be working so great choice on that one and getsiteip is another great choice for a hostname resolver. Well done afitz! Just as you posted this the other resolvers went back up! (: but the skype2ip is by far the most reliable skype resolver.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  3. #3
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kcrossey View Post
    Skype2ip always seems to be working so great choice on that one and getsiteip is another great choice for a hostname resolver. Well done afitz! Just as you posted this the other resolvers went back up! (: but the skype2ip is by far the most reliable skype resolver.
    The only other reason there going back up, Because they are using other working API
    Plus im white listed

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  4. #4
    Member


    kcrossey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afitz200 View Post
    The only other reason there going back up, Because they are using other working API
    Plus im white listed
    youre blacklisted lol? and yah i know but there really unreliable. why do you pay to blacklist yourself!! where do you get this money! haha

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  5. #5
    SSH-Admin/Leader
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kcrossey View Post
    youre blacklisted lol? and yah i know but there really unreliable. why do you pay to blacklist yourself!! where do you get this money! haha
    It was a dollar... Plus this one has been up the longest...

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    If you have google chrome, you can translate it Although there's really no need... lol.

    The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV


  7. #7
    Ip grabber any luck?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •