Thread: -Cough Syrup- Confession

Unhappy -Cough Syrup- Confession

General Discussion- Death Syrup
    I had no idea where else to put this so im just going to put it here. After getting 2 seperate phone calls today from 2 separate families saying the same thing. "Kevin we dont want you to be hurt, just try not to be that upset but (CENSORED NAME) has overdosed last night on [Cough Syrup]"

Just to clarify, im just posting this on here to warn and protect. Cough syrup is a drug sold mostley in ghettos and big city allys. Me? Ive never done it. To be perfectly honest with you i dont even know exactley how my two best friends got their hands on this mystical drug. Living close to Philly our town gets a huge influence with all the rappers and rockers who come through on tours and mostley the kids who think theyre not going anywhere follow these superstars. My two friends, followed Lil-Wayne. Huge fanatics. They thought LilWayne was always right and they "apparently" could relate to his lines and lifestyle. Unfortunately for them they couldnt, and ended up underestimating him. On July 8th, at around 813PM my friends went out to the local skate park and though it would be cool to try this magical liquid "Cough Syrup" that lil wayne uses. After making a couple of deals they got some of the Special Cough Syrup off the street. They didnt know all of the shit that was in there... at around 9:00PM they topped off the bottle, fainted, and never woke up. My two best friends. It makes you realize that this shit is bad and that all the influences of all these top superstars are ruining peoples lives. Its terrible. Dont use cough syrup. It may seem like a great high, and to be honest it is but it can kill if your not responsible. Life can be a burden or a blessing and dont waste your time on that shit, be yourself. Dont try to be like the superstar rappers and some rockers. Some can be great role models but others, no. Dont give in and try this shit, it kills. Live free, -Kevin. (For information on the family if you would like to donate contact me on skype) **JUST HAD TO GET MY FEELINGS OUT**
    Last edited by kcrossey; 07-09-2013 at 01:57 AM.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

I hope you can get better man, what is "Cough Syrup"?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by stocky8 View Post
    I hope you can get better man, what is "Cough Syrup"?
    its cough syrup mixed with many drugs.. its bad man.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

SSH-Admin/Leader
    Can you imagine
    If we could just sit down all of the bad influences that do this
    and just show them what happened. Show them how they are messing up the world...

Sorry for your lost

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    Never heard of it before. What druggies these days are putting together.....

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

This "Cough Syrup" or "purple drank" is a mixture of Prescription strength cough syrup containing Codeine and Promethazine. It's usually mixed with popular sodas such as sprite or Mountain Dew as well as Jolly Ranchers (sprite and mountain dew are more popular).

Sorry to hear about your friends.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Haven't heard of it before.
    Sorry to hear though.

Can you help me find molly?
    Damn man. I wish you all the luck and strenght there is in this hard time!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV