Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iddoser

Hacking Help Desk | Ask me anything | OPEN

Welcome to the hacking help desk.

Here you can ask any question(s) you have about hacking, SEing, etc.

I will do my best to answer your question(s).

Ask away! (Gonna make this post sexy later, i have to clean my house )

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Seems we were both demoted all the way down to a Adv. Member. Hell... I even lost all my credits.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by Youyoyo27 View Post
    Seems we were both demoted all the way down to a Adv. Member. Hell... I even lost all my credits.
    ahhhhh -_-

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Hi, if you create your rat virus with dark comet then is the virus complete or do you need to do anything else please let me know!! Thanks in advance!

Hi all, Im a rookie to this hacking world. So dont get mad with me when my Ques. are too stupid pls.

1st thing I learn is using a rat software, and I spent a day already on the port forward, which I m not sure about static IP add. cos my ipconfig never showed DNS add on cmd; I skiped it anyway

Next thing is to check my port working on canyouseeme.org but only work a short time on port 80.

Then I use spynet2.6 and test it on myself. it worked. However something crashed and I cannot open any port again.

I tried to turned off all A.V. and firewall, but nothing changes; only different is I get "connection timeout" but when I turned off firewall I get "Connection refused"

I also test it on PFPort checker, IT says "my Port is open" but "no Ping"

Please help thx!!

P.S. My router is TP link and I do have a DUC n NO-IP account already.

Quote Originally Posted by cg0505 View Post
    Hi, if you create your rat virus with dark comet then is the virus complete or do you need to do anything else please let me know!! Thanks in advance!
    You must crypt it, you can find crypters just by googling. I recommend RazorCrypter2

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by kowloonbusno2 View Post
    Hi all, Im a rookie to this hacking world. So dont get mad with me when my Ques. are too stupid pls.

1st thing I learn is using a rat software, and I spent a day already on the port forward, which I m not sure about static IP add. cos my ipconfig never showed DNS add on cmd; I skiped it anyway

Next thing is to check my port working on canyouseeme.org but only work a short time on port 80.

Then I use spynet2.6 and test it on myself. it worked. However something crashed and I cannot open any port again.

I tried to turned off all A.V. and firewall, but nothing changes; only different is I get "connection timeout" but when I turned off firewall I get "Connection refused"

I also test it on PFPort checker, IT says "my Port is open" but "no Ping"

Please help thx!!

P.S. My router is TP link and I do have a DUC n NO-IP account already.

Add me on skype, I can help
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^click to add me

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Thx! added

Hello, this may be a tad off topic, but I recently purchased a ddoser from Iddos.net , I haven't recieved permission ect,. to use it and I was wondering if you know why?

Quote Originally Posted by purepker21 View Post
    Hello, this may be a tad off topic, but I recently purchased a ddoser from Iddos.net , I haven't recieved permission ect,. to use it and I was wondering if you know why?
    Add the owner of iddos on skype, his skype name is xspl0it

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast