Thread: warz account stealer

warz account stealer

i would just ask if anybody knew how to steal/brute force i dont know how but i guess you brute force warz accounts how you do it?
    and if you knw how to if they would give out your knowledge about it to me!
    if you do please pm me say it in the comments or add me on skype: diirty-christian12

I think you should be more concret, because stealer? LOL, firstly you better ask just for hacked WarZ account, 2nd is that this request is more like a bruteforce, and if you want someone to bruteforce WarZ account, you better give nickname of the person you want to get bruteforced.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitFire View Post
    I think you should be more concret, because stealer? LOL, firstly you better ask just for hacked WarZ account, 2nd is that this request is more like a bruteforce, and if you want someone to bruteforce WarZ account, you better give nickname of the person you want to get bruteforced.
    srry dude i was really fucked up when i made that thread i meant if anybody sold a warz bruteforcer s i could bruteforce alot of accs and sell them :P

Hey

I'm making a Warz Bruteforcer, i will sell it in few days here on ssh, pm me if you are interested

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Here the link(I know for now is only steam bruteforcer, in few days i will add too warz bruteforcer!!) : http://www.safeskyhacks.com/Forums/s...tluca%29-lt-lt

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV