Thread: Looking for a DDos Service effective on a website that's behind cloudflare

Looking for a DDos Service effective on a website that's behind cloudflare

As title says

Can you link the website here?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Do not link the website here. Pm him... Safeskyhacks.com is not responsible for what its users do, however i will not have it publically displayed.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

@The Sky Daddy ok (=

@MrSohail i did pm u

Any one selling a good booter with bots

Booters/Stressers do not use bots, they use shells or servers. Usually 100mbit or 1000mbit servers that are amplified. Check out http://powerstresser.com/ i've heard good things about it. If you're looking to run a botnet i suggest you do some research about the ramifications of owning one, then re-read all the research and way the decision of whether it's worth it or not. They are also very expensive to purchase and upkeep. You will need a botnet (free ones available but are usually garbage) which will cost you $200-$1000. Then you'll need to have a dedicated server 100mbit is fine, which will cost you $50-$100. Next we'll need a crypter which is very much needed because no bot is ever FUD, cost you about $20-$50. Next if you want more than 50 bots a day you'll need an exploit pack, which will cost you $1000-$10000 a month.

Alternatively you could buy a server for $300 and buy DNS/CHARGEN scanners that'll cost ya about $300 more and run your own server. Experience is needed for this.
    Last edited by The Sky Daddy; 10-11-2013 at 09:35 PM.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by The Sky Daddy View Post
    Check out http://powerstresser.com/ i've heard good things about it.
    Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by xMarto1 View Post
    Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
    actually http://powerstresser.com/ wont work with me since i need 1st to get the site ip which am not able to do since its behind a cloudflare, any one professional to resolve it for a payment

There is no way to resolve a CloudFlare server. The only possibility of doing so is sometimes people don't set up their websites correctly with CloudFlare, this allows you to get the server's IP and not a CloudFlare server's IP. Most have it set up correctly though, there would be little chance of getting the IP.

hello.. i'm looking for good DDOS server for rent, and its ok with me to used by me or by server owner, its ok. email me to [email protected]

thanks

Hey Mark i may be able to help you, PM me on the forums for more info!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV