Thread: What is link exchange ?

What is link exchange ?

Hi friends,
    What is link exchange? some one suggest me to do link exchange is better idea to get traffic and increase ranking, but I have no any idea about link exchange.

LinkExchange was a popular internet advertising cooperative, similar in function to a webring, originally known as Internet Link Exchange or ILE.
    It was founded in March 1996 by 23-year-old Harvard graduates Tony Hsieh and Sanjay Madan. Ali Partovi later joined them as a third partner. In November 1996, when the company consisted of about 10 people, it moved from Hsieh's and Madan's living room to an office in San Francisco. In May 1997, the company received US$3 million in funding from Sequoia Capital.
    At its peak, the LinkExchange Banner Network reached over half of Internet-enabled households every month, according to Media Metrix.[citation needed]
    In June 1998, LinkExchange acquired MerchantPlanet, an early shopping cart and credit card application. That same month it also acquired Submit It! Inc., developers of Submit It!, ClickTrade, and ListBot.
    In November 1998, when LinkExchange had 100 employees, it was acquired by Microsoft[6] for US$265 million.
    If you need any more information on LinkExchange, be sure to hit me up. But im pretty sure it's dead. But i'd recommend this site , it works just like LinkExchange.
    Have fun using the site man.

According to Google rule paid Link exchange is not useful for your website..

Day Picnic Around Delhi | Trade Fair Delhi | Camping In Kanatal | Rishikesh Rafting Package

Hacker World
    go to from there u make a free site with ur IP Address, that way u changed ur IP address into a URL which made you exchange a bad IP address sharing with a normal website URL
    Mostly used when hosting through Wamp or a WWW root folder (xampp)
    DDoS Tool!

Protection Tool!

Selling DDoS / Protection / Skype Resolver AND Any Tool !

How Can I exchange the links with others?