Thread: help needed modifying crossfire dll hacks to make undetected again

help needed modifying crossfire dll hacks to make undetected again

Hi i am a n00b to hacking Lol but i would like to learn how to modify DLL files or make my own hacks for crossfire. The reason i posted here was because of the fact that this section on the website gets more attention and stuff so i would like if someone could show me how to hack and i may be able to pay upon request but i learn quick and have built many pc's and electronics so i think i can get software hacking pretty well because i dont want to wait on dev teams to make hacks and update them ya know that kills time for me and i don't like waiting for other people and i want to customize my hack and stuff like that too so please get back to me asap.Thanks in advance to those who read this and help me.

Im a n00b to it too. I dont know what crossfire is.
    If anyone can help me too, please post 0
    Need any help with social media marketing or simply DDOSing help just message me, I'll get back to you asap
    Please take the time to subscribe or rep me, if i have helped you at all! Youtube : EraCLz.
    Motto : I do not forgive, I do not forget, Expect me
    Quite a good hacker - Took part in the 2010 PSN Shutting down. (Sorry) Please follow me on Twitter ! Race to 2k! @CammehAndHarreh