Thread: Dark Souls 2 Hacks/Cheats | Infinite Health/Damage | Speed Hack | PC/Xbox/PS3

The Sky!
    Dark Souls 2 Hacks/Cheats | Infinite Health/Damage | Speed Hack | PC/Xbox/PS3

Dark Souls 2 Hacks

If you're like me then you're tired of dying so much in Dark Souls 2. For me Dark Souls 2 was the first game i personally played from the Souls franchise. I really enjoyed the game, i made it to NG+++ before i started using hacks for Dark Souls 2. I still play sometimes without hacks, but after you get far into the game you reach a point where there is not much else to do besides PvP and that is where this hack shines!

Nothing beats the rage of another player after losing when your hacking. I love getting angry messages on Xbox live, i find it hilarious. The Dark Souls 2 hack tool here i found after much searching. It allows you to change the memory in the game to change your health, stamina, damage, hit box, etc.. I find just a little boost is best as it raises less suspicion and it still is really fun. There is another option as well for speed hacks but i don't recommend that. I don't know if it is just me but i don't like running around like a crack baby. Haha.

Dark Souls 2 hacks are just really fun. Hacking in any game is fun. My personal philosophy is to beat the game first (or progress to as far as my interest allows) and then start cheating. It extends gameplay by a few extra days even weeks. There are a few Dark Souls cheats out there, for instance the Shrine of Winter glitch allows you to skip half the game. Whether you like cheating or playing "fair" i suggest everyone try this Dark Souls hack first before you try it out.

1- Run setup.exe and install the game.
    2- Run DarkSouls2_Update_1.exe and install the update.
    3- Open Darksouls2multi.exe.
    4- Play the game.

Xbox 360:

1- Burn the image to CD or copy to the flash memory.
    2- Insert the game disc into the drive.
    3- Click on the controller X.
    4- Select Install.
    6- Wait a minute.
    7- Done!

1- Install duplex-install.part1.pkg
    2- Install duplex-install.part2.pkg
    3- Install duplex-multi.pkg
    4- Play from xmb!

Download Link:

como libera esse link ?

Im back!
    The forum is dead, there will be no new link for you.
    Just changed your Signature! ~Dountill