Thread: Youtube Intro, and for sale as well!

Youtube Intro, and for sale as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6p0...=youtu.be&hd=1

One of my finest works to this moment.

I made it for a guy who turned out to be a scammer, ah well, my life, at least he never got it.
    I can change the LOGO on the Island to whatever you want for a price of $10, and you will receive a not watermarked, highest quality download version which you can put in your video.
    This is first time I'm sharing it with the world, and at the moment there's not a single person using it.

If anyone wants to know the story, A guy asked me to do an intro for him, after I completed the work and put test render + frames so he couldn't steal it, he told me he loved it, but he said he still wouldn't pay, and I would have to give him the video first. After I told him that what the hell is wrong with you, I have shown you that I completed the work you ordered for $40, he told me that I could still not give it to him after he paid up. Obviously I have proven myself trusted and had like 60 vouches, he had some fake ones, Then I googled his skype and found out he was reported multiple times for scamming. Life is sad bros.
    Last edited by Satiris; 04-05-2013 at 05:09 PM.

I like the intro but well... reminds me alot of Frankie's one. I guess that's what you wanted so it's pretty nice

I will consider that when I get my new PC as I will get a gamer one instead of this freakin shitty laptop hahaha runs low graphics at 8-10 fps...

WIll get a beast one so runs high at 60-70 fps hahahaha

Ill let ya know man you do a great job!

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Quote Originally Posted by LordHello View Post
    I like the intro but well... reminds me alot of Frankie's one. I guess that's what you wanted so it's pretty nice

I will consider that when I get my new PC as I will get a gamer one instead of this freakin shitty laptop hahaha runs low graphics at 8-10 fps...

WIll get a beast one so runs high at 60-70 fps hahahaha

Ill let ya know man you do a great job!
    Thanks, appreciated.
    Yep, it was "based" on Frankie's one, but honestly in my opinion and many of my friends, it turned out to be better than the original

Quote Originally Posted by Satiris View Post
    Thanks, appreciated.
    Yep, it was "based" on Frankie's one, but honestly in my opinion and many of my friends, it turned out to be better than the original
    Agree /tooshort

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV