Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [TuT]How To Setup DarkComet RAT 5.3.1[TuT]

Your an idiot

The program builds malware... which means that the file your spread, it's source is in the builder. Or did you think the builder magically creates thousands of lines of code on its own. Please read up on things before you spew your idiotic poison on my forums.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Hello Tut, it's a nice teaching you provided in this forum.

I have tried to setup my darkcomet but i am not getting any response or message in my darkcomet server after i tried to test the rat with my computer. Please kindly help me to find the possible issue?

New Link

Here is the updated version : No virus scan link removed.

wtf survey on download?

Hey, I'm pretty new to this. My question is, how do I open my VPN ports? If I try this without VPN, it works perfectly fine. With VPN, the user log doesn't show up. Anyone has any idea?

Hello! Interested in a private android bot? If you need a bot - write a jabber [email protected], telegram : @Serv3035

'Hey, I'm pretty new to this. My question is, how do I open my VPN ports? If I try this without VPN, it works perfectly fine. With VPN, the user log doesn't show up. Anyone has any idea?'

Hey, Bobby, what kind of VPN do you use. Maybe you should just change it? I usually browse with the ininja.org, and it's going fine. Check it out, maybe it'll help to ya?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123