Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A way to stop leechers???

A way to stop leechers???

I talked to infiSTAR about converting the scripts menus into DLLs injected... so could be HWID!

It was a good idea, but we never got any deeper in it. Or just making a exe that does all of that.

It would be hard, but worth it. No more leeching or at least ALOT more as there would be some decrypters etc...

But, we should go that way trying to attribute the menu to a hardware or something... I was DLL coder for Game anarchy and InfinityHacks before, and I did those for Combat Arms hacks.

Another solution would be a menu loader, using the WEBSITE LOGIN to use it, attributing HWID too.

Just saying... I'm no more into DLL but we could try that way.

So we would need some DLL coders (I am no more in it so... and it was for Combat Arms) to find a way to do so, OR make a loader that uses the login to use menu.

Let me know what you guys think.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Good idea, but as with things like bowens which required HWID it was decrypted and spread.

Quote Originally Posted by echo115 View Post
    Good idea, but as with things like bowens which required HWID it was decrypted and spread.
    Thats why we need more coders to UNITE against leechers. One better idea would be a Loader with the menu in it. Instead of HWID only, you would need to LOGIN too.

Attributing a login to a HWID would maybe fix the problem.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

That is a nice idea i am for it, hire coders and lift the subscription price to 20 dollars so it is worth it, i will tell Safekeys about it, hopefully that will work...

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Yeah mate... Hope that dayZ hacking isin't dead.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Yeah it is still alive but not long anymore if we don't use ideas like yours, hopefully some high ranked person will give a statement for that soon...

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

The only way I found was to make a loader. Making individual .dlls for every paying customer is too much work. The setup I have with VG is the closest thing anyone has done to prevent leeches.... It's not foolproof, but it's somewhat working.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

yeah I know its alot of work.. .But would help

Lets wait till some mods/Dev see this and think about it. Might try something.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

I think here everybody knows x22, well he has the HWID system, and a system where the loader downloads the file before injection so really nobody can even crack the loader and get that file and as soon as somebody tries to catch the dll file from the loader he gets an instaban, what about that?

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Banned
    This is a very good idea. Tomorrow I will be home and will ask Skydaddy and Safekeys about this idea. I would love to help in the development in it. I don't know any coding but I am willing to learn.

Well I do know a bit of c++ and HTML but I don't think they will be any help.

The Best VPN!
    VVV Click Below VVV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast